If you read my first post…..(pause for read)……you know how I feel about the garage windows. Just because windows happen to be in the garage doesn’t mean, they make the curb appeal of your home even more enhanced. It’s obvious your windows can have a negative affect…just by looking my sad yellowing plastic blinds.
So let’s keep it simple. These magical blinds will do:
- What the corded ones did but look neater
- Will give you all kinds of curb appeal for any of your windows
- Not break the bank to have your house look like all is in order in the interior
If you’re looking for blinds that will:
- Block the light (but not make your room black)
- compliment your existing window coverings
- Easy to install without a bunch of tools
- Easy to use daily
THAN this is your find!!
I’m not big on selling people. Proof is in the pudding and this pudding taste good!
If you’ve entertained the idea of new window coverings, check these out! Thanks Leveler and Lowes for making my curb appeal fresh and revived. Read more about your choices HERE.
Post 2 of 2. Are you signed up to get a dose of Our Kind of Beautiful delivered to your inbox? Well, let’s fix that