This post is in partnership with an Influencer Activation on behalf of Influence Central for Just for Me Milk Hair Collection. Thanks for your support & love ❤.
One of the perks of the twins changing schools is that they start after Labor Day, how my husband and I experienced school. Since they are both in uniforms this year, we wanted a softer look. Something that’s protective but shows a softer side of her. Twists, with a side part. We might change it up but the twists held so nicely it gave her the illusion of wearing her hair all the way down.
Update on the Hair Milk Products from Just for Me
We still absolutely love the Just For Me pre-wash, cleanser, condition and leave-in. All of it! We can’t get enough of ease in doing Sunday hair. Don’t be fooled by her loose locks. They tangle; badly! Using this product has helped allot. I even use the pre-wash still and have added it to my washing staple. The only drawback with the pre-wash, it’s too small. Peanuts hair is long and by the time I pull through from root to end, we were halfway through the jar. Just for me – please make the jar bigger or have an optional pour spout.
Just for Me Styling Products
- Curl Smoother This product is designed to define curls and control frizz, its lightweight, milky formula locks in hair’s moisture and keeps curls touchy bouncy. It has a unique formula with the perfect balance of moisture and hold for wavy to curly textures.
- My take – This was ok. The leave-in conditioner truly did enough defining on its own to but her hair was highly hydrated for the week.
- Curl Perfecter – This product is a super rich styling cream that left her hair’s natural texture well-defined. What I loved most was that it allowed stretching and elongated the definition with even the tightest curls.
- My take – Now, this one truly lived up to its description. The curl smoother was great for those Shirley temple curls with curl definition. However, the one thing I would change is the smell. It was a cross between tires and polish. We couldn’t get past the smell but I did love the results.
- Smoothing Edges Crème – This product proclaims to be the flyaway tamer. The baby hair layer downer with medium hold all day. Can’t wait to try it.
- My take – we actually didn’t receive this one, but I think the creme would work best on her type of hair.
- Smoothing Gel – This has a blend of polymers and keratin protein, clear but with sparkle power, lightly-scented styling gel provides all-day hold and shine without all the flakes.
- My take – This product truly wasn’t needed for the hairstyles we were doing, but we used a little bit on the edges since it had sparkles inside.
This simple yet classic style part down the side is the perfect compliment to her classic beauty. But I’m just mama 🙂
We would love to see your 5 Finger Challenge. Share yours in Facebook, Instagram or Twitter and tag with